This month we are delighted to announce the release of collectionHQ v4.0. With this release, customers can expect a fresh, new look and feel when logging into collectionHQ today which incorporates a highly intuitive and powerful user interface with “drag and drop” functionality, supporting users through each step of the collection management and development process.
We are also excited to be hosting a number of collectionHQ Forums from next month in the U.S.A., Canada, the U.K. and Australia, which are a great way for collectionHQ customers and non-customers alike to come together in an informal environment to discuss ways of enhancing collection performance improvement and how to get the most from collectionHQ. Visit our events page to find out when we will be visiting a town near you.
And last but not least, welcome on board to the following libraries who subscribed to collectionHQ last month:
- Woodford County Library, KY, U.S.A.
- New Castle-Henry County Public Library, IN, U.S.A.
- Huntsville Public Library, ON, U.S.A.
- Southeastern Libraries Cooperating, MN, U.S.A.
- Chinook Arch Regional Library System, AB, Canada
- Flat River Community Library, MI, U.S.A.
- Carol Stream Public Library, IL, U.S.A.
- Fulton County Public Library, IN, U.S.A.
- Waikato District Libraries, New Zealand
- Toowoomba Regional Library Service, QLD, Australia
- Wollongong City Library, NSW, Australia
- Great Lakes Library Service, NSW, Australia
- Manning Valley Libraries, NSW, Australia