Excitement is sweeping across the world as the Olympics 2020 takes place in Tokyo! To mark the event, we have researched the top circulating ‘Athletics & Outdoor Sports & Games’ titles in libraries over the past 6 months from collectionHQ’s Discovery tool.
Check out the top titles from the U.S.A. and Canada, U.K. and Ireland, and Australia and New Zealand below.
U.S.A and Canada
- One Life by Megan Rapinoe
- Born to Run: The Hidden Tribe, the Ultra-Runners, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall, Fred Sanders, et al.
- The Mamba Mentality: How I Play by Kobe Bryant
- Bravey: Chasing Dreams, Befriending Pain, and Other Big Ideas by Alexi Pappas
- Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
U.K. and Ireland
- How to Be a Footballer by Peter Crouch
- My Life in Red and White by Arsene Wenger
- What a Flanker by James Haskell
- Behind the Mask: My Autobiography by Tyson Fury
- The Furious Method: The Sunday Times bestselling guide to a healthier body & mind by Tyson Fury
Australia and New Zealand
- The Storm Within by Cameron Smith
- Unbreakable by Jelena Dokic & Jess Halloran
- Gary Ablett: An Autobiography by Gary Ablett
- When All Is Said & Done by Neale Daniher
- New Zealand’s Great Walks: The Complete Guide by Paul and Shelley Hersey